A/c & heating
A/c & heating services in elgin il
If the breeze from open windows isn’t cutting it, stop by our Elgin shop for an expert opinion.
Professional A/C & Heating Services
Staying cool and comfortable in your vehicle is a top priority during the hot summer months as well as staying warm during the cold winter, and at Queen’s Auto Services, we get that. That’s why we provide comprehensive auto AC and heating services to ensure the continued viability of your vehicle. Our skilled staff is here to assist you with any repair, no matter how simple or intricate.
Why It Is Critical To Maintain Your Air Conditioning System:
Heating and cooling systems will eventually fail due to usage, and hose pipes will clog and drip if not serviced, resulting in lower efficiency heating and cooling capabilities. Regular maintenance will keep your air conditioner running at peak efficiency!
Signs That Your A/C System May Be Experiencing Issues Include:
- Air conditioning blowing slightly cooler air compared to the exterior air
- Musty, damp or moldy smelling air
- Poor performance in heating up the cabin in cold weather
- Slow or non-functioning defroster
- Inconsistent heating or A/C function when driving, idling or when stationary
- Heating system blowing cold air or A/C blowing warm air
- Low airflow even at the highest fan setting.
A Thorough Examination Of The Heating And A/C System Includes:
- Detailed examination of the internal controls such as the thermostat, relays and fuses
- Inspection of the blower motor and fan for proper operation and signs of wear or damage
- Checking the radiator coolant level, color and consistency
- Verifying that the hoses and connections are securely attached, not cracked or leaking
- Checking the pressure radiator cap for proper function and pressure
- Checking the thermostat for proper opening and closing
- Inspecting the compressor belt for proper tension, wear and tear, or cracks
- Inspecting the system and seals for leaks or other damages
- Performing a cooling system pressure test to check for any leakage
- Verifying that the A/C pressure meets manufacturer specifications
- Measuring the temperature of the air coming from the interior vents to ensure proper flow and temperature.
Our Repair And Maintenance Services:
One of the key components we focus on is the belt system. The fan belt, also known as the drive belt, connects the engine to the front-mounted accessories and plays a crucial role in maintaining a cool environment for the engine and its components. Over time, these belts may dry out and crack, leading to potential issues with your vehicle’s performance.
Coolant System Flush
One important aspect of this is performing a coolant system flush. As your car’s coolant system is responsible for transferring excess heat away from the engine and releasing it through the radiator fins, it is essential that it is functioning at optimal levels. Over time, the coolant can become old and dirty, which can negatively impact the system’s performance. To ensure that your car’s cooling system is working efficiently, we recommend a regular coolant system flush. This basic maintenance service is crucial for maintaining the health of your vehicle. Trust us, your car will run cooler, more efficiently and last longer.
We are happy to accept most major credit cards, debit cards, cash and we offer 90 day same as cash financing. We don’t accept Discover.
Queen’s Auto Services only performs on-site services as per our insurance policy. We also have all the tools and special equipment we need to fix your car right here on the premises. If your car breaks down, we are happy to help you set up a tow and even help you get a Lyft or Uber ride to get you home or to work.
When your vehicle breaks down and you need to get it to us we can help you find a tow. We work with several towing companies.
Almost all makes and models of cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, and fleet vehicles are serviced. We do not service automobiles with carburetors or huge RVs/motorhomes.
Most car repairs can be done while you wait. We have a comfortable waiting room. Typically we suggest that you drop off your car instead of waiting at our location so that we have enough time to give your car the care it deserves.
We certainly do. The value you get from our 2 year, or 24,000 mile (whichever comes first) parts & labor warranty is the peace of mind of knowing that if a part OR repair unexpectedly fails, our auto service team will stand behind our commitment to fix the issue with integrity. Should something go wrong you’re covered for any replacement parts, the labor time needed to identify the issue and we perform the repair all FREE OF CHARGE. Plus, you have the benefit of a superior auto service team handling it all for you. We also include a nationwide 2 year, or 24,000 mile (whichever comes first) parts & labor warranty with all of our repairs through the Technet network with more than 15,000 repair shops across North America.
Affordable prices for professional services
Whether you’re in for a routine oil change or a (hopefully) not-so-routine brake repair, we’ll treat your baby like our baby, and we’ll treat you like family.
In Whatever We Do, We Strive To Provide Top Quality Automotive Services.
We know that having your car, truck, or van fixed can be a big hassle, so we do everything we can to give you an accurate diagnosis, a fair price quote, and a quick turn-around time. If you’re not happy with your vehicle, we want you to bring it back to us.
Hoses are an important part of a car’s cooling system. They transfer coolant and antifreeze throughout the engine and radiator. Over time, these hoses can dry out and crack. It’s important to have them checked and replaced when needed to keep your car running smoothly.
At Queen’s Auto Services, we are experts in auto cooling and heating. We can replace your vehicle’s hoses with quality ones and make sure your car is driving right.
Radiators keep your car’s engine cool. They do this by using coolant to transfer heat away from the engine. Over time, dirt and grime can build up in the radiator, making it less effective. To keep your car running smoothly, it’s important to have your radiator serviced regularly. This will help prevent damage to the engine.
The radiator in your car is what keeps the engine cool and prevents it from overheating. To make sure it works properly, it’s important to keep it clean. Over time, things like sludge, rust, and other debris can build up inside the radiator and make it less effective. This can hurt your car’s performance. To prevent this, it’s a good idea to get a radiator flush as part of regular car maintenance. This will keep the system running smoothly and help your car run better.
Finally, keeping your car’s air conditioning and heating systems in good working order is critical for your comfort and safety on the road. If you’re having problems with your air conditioning or heating, you should get it checked out as soon as possible. We are ready to diagnose and repair any problems with your car’s A/C or heating system at Queen’s Auto Services. Don’t put off calling us today to schedule an appointment to have your A/C or heating system checked and repaired. We’ll get you back on the road quickly, with a comfortable and safe ride.
Services We Provide
Schedule your appointment today
Your Automotive Repair & Maintenance Service Specialist
Any Car Diagnostics
We you bring your vehicle for a comprehensive diagnostic
Synthetic Oil Change
On Replacement Of Engine Oil
Every Synthetic Oil Change
When You Purchase A Full Set Of New Tires
Find Our Location
We are ready to help you with any of your car needs, walk-ins are welcome.
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- 30/60/90/120K Mile Services
- Oil change and oil filter replacement
- Tire rotation and balance
- Brake pad replacement
- Engine air filter replacement
- Transmission fluid replacement
- Battery replacement
- Engine coolant replacement
- Wheel alignment
- Engine tune-up
- Suspension and steering inspection
- Exhaust system repair
- Fuel system cleaning
- Electrical system diagnosis and repair
- Climate control system maintenance
- Wipers and lighting system repair
- Preventive maintenance inspections
- Engine oil leak repair
- Engine noise diagnosis and repair
- Engine misfire diagnosis and repair
- Engine replacement
- Engine timing belt replacement
- Engine coolant leak repair
- Engine head gasket replacement
- Engine valve repair or replacement
- Engine cylinder head repair or replacement
- Engine oil pressure problem diagnosis and repair
- Engine oil cooler repair or replacement
- Engine intake and exhaust manifold repair or replacement
Auto Electrical Services
- Alternator replacement
- Battery replacement
- Electrical system diagnosis and repair
- Starter motor replacement
- Engine control module (ECM) repair or replacement
- Ignition switch replacement
- Power steering control module repair or replacement
- Power window repair or replacement
- Headlight and taillight replacement
- Wiring repair or replacement
- Electronic brake control module (EBCM) repair or replacement
- Climate control system repair or replacement
- Transmission fluid replacement
- Transmission filter replacement
- Transmission flush
- Transmission repair or replacement
- Transmission slipping diagnosis and repair
- Transmission shift solenoid replacement
- Transmission valve body repair or replacement
- Transmission control module (TCM) repair or replacement
- Transmission cooling system repair or replacement
- Transmission clutch repair or replacement
- Transmission mount replacement
- Transmission rebuild
- Tire Sales
- Tire Installations
- Tire Rotation
- Tire Balancing
- Tire Replacement
- Wheel Alignment
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Repair & Service
- Exhaust Repair & Replacement
- Muffler Repair & Replacement
- Tailpipe Repair & Replacement
- Catalytic Converter Repair
- Exhaust Manifold Repair
- Custom Exhaust Fabrication
- Exhaust Upgrades